Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Between 6th and Broadway

Jao and I talked briefly about our trip up to Manhattan. YAY!!!

We are making plans to go up for at least three days and two nights...maybe four days and three nights. Everything is still all up in the air right now...but we wanted to start making a few plans and getting some ideas together. He's already been there, so he can be my tour guide.

Here's a few of the attractions that we want to see and do:
Central Park...maybe even find Central Perk
Ground Zero
Times Square
Broadway
Soho
Chelsea
Statue of Liberty
Trump Tower
Subway Rides
Downtown Shopping
Rocco Dispirito...he's SO hottt!!!

I'm going to have to start my research on this city...it's been a dream of mine to go and soak it all up. I'm SO excited. This will be my first of many trips for 2006.

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smith said...

Central Park, yes. "Central Perk," good luck.

I think it's a funny (and trivial) characteristic of Friends when considering where they lived, which was the West Village, since it is relatively nowhere near Central Park.

I do, however, think it possible, even necessary, for us to venture to the intersection of Bradford and Grove Streets. This is where the apartment building where Chandler, Joey, Monica, Rachel, and for a short time, Ross lived.

(I don't believe Phoebe ever lived in the building. She did, however, stay there while the rest of the gang were all in London baby!)

13:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home