Thursday, June 01, 2006

Slow Death Is On The Way

Today I went for a visit to the salon where my stylist and I talked about this and that...that and this...you know...gossip and stupid things like that.

One of the first things out of her mouth was how she started working out...so we stayed on that topic for quite some time...which led to me saying something along the lines of..."yeah, I've been thinking about working out too...you know something like Yoga or Pilates...but that's all I've done...is think about it". We both laughed and then I realized, that's all I'm ever going to do, just think about it and just keep telling myself..."one day, I'll get up and start doing something active and get into good shape".

Motivation is what I need...something to motivate me to get up and be active...what in the world could it possibly be??? It's not like I have some guy that I need to look good for...there are no boyfriends...no boys waiting on deck...no. I am going on vacation...but do I really need to get into shape to go to the mountainous Antigua??? What about just the fact that it'll be good for me to be physically fit. I just don't know.

Badmitton...is Badmitton considered a good aerobic exercise???...I used to like Badmitton...hmmm.

...with a careless memory
jake...wooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home