Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Burst This Bubble

I received the results of my blood test from my doctor. She said everything looked fine except my GOOD cholesterol level was one point over. So...not my bad cholesterol...but my GOOD cholesterol...how is this possible??? I didn't even know that cholesterol came in two forms. Hmmm!!! So, she wants me on a Low-Fat-Low-cholesterol diet and wants me to exercise.

Low-Fat = Little Or No Taste
Low-cholesterol = No Flavour
Exercise = No Fun

This totally sucks. Here I am watching The Food Network trying to improve my cooking and baking skills and expand my palette...now I have to be WAY more alert to what goes into each and every course.

I understand exercise is important. I've been telling myself for years now that I need to be more active. But once again, I'm faced with the dilemma of motivating myself to get up off of my lazzzy ass and do something. I don't want to get out and run, or do aerobics or lift weights. So what's left??? I do enjoy yoga...but I'd rather go to a yoga facility and not sit on the living room floor working out to "Denise Austin's Power Yoga" only to be distracted by children, neighbors and an over-active dog!!!

I understand that these measures are recommended so that I will be aware of the seriousness of this nature but man...this is going to be hard.

Where do I start???

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home