Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Put Your Hands Up...

I went out on Saturday night with a friend from work. We started at a bar called 611...where the drinks are strong and the guys...not so much! I had a few laughs with B.. he ran into a few of his old friends so they chatted for a bit...I drank.

One, Two and finally Three...the alcohol flowed through my veins, my face became numb and tingly...the guys seemed a bit more appealing...I knew then and there it was time to go, I had to get to the beautiful boyz. On my feet and out the door...I was GONE.

The beat of South Beach was calling...I could no longer deny my feet their right to dance...I dashed inside...moved the bitches out of the way and made my way center dancefloor...and let loose. There was a huge smile across my face as I grabbed some guys ass...I swear I don't normally do those kinds of things...danced with him a bit but ended up making out with some other guy!...way to go Jake! We talked for a few minutes in the bathroom, he gave me his card and then left for the night. I went back and danced till 4:30...to sober up a bit before getting behind the wheel.

All in all...it was a great evening...I accomplished exactly what I set out to do!...I loved those kisses.

homomania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home