Saturday, June 18, 2005

C & C

It's official...I'm addicted to

and


It seems that I am an absolute grouch until I have had my first cup of coffee. Once I've had a bit of "ME" time with my "joe" then all is good.

Now, as for my chocolate...I think that I can't go one day without this either...I've always been a fan of the "mouth-rot"...but I just can't help it. I usually have at least one piece of chocolate in some shape or form during the day.

When you combine the two...BAM...everything is right with the universe!!!

These addictions are taking over...I'm feeling dependent on them...like I have to have them or my day will not be complete...and I will not feel satisfied. I truly feel empty inside without them. I've been thinking about them a lot...they're constantly coming up in my mind. This is weird!!!

I may have to have myself looked at...hmmm.

jakey...woooooooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home