Saturday, June 11, 2005

Has it been that long??? PT. II

...so, in the Craven vain...I rented this

and then rented this...

I absolutely love these films!!!

I remember going to the theatre for the first one...by myself...and sitting on the 2nd row. They're were tons of screams and jumps coming from all the girls...including me. It got very intense in some of the parts. I saw the original three times in one week. What a rush!!!

With the second one, I was actually with some friends...YAY for me...again there was tons of screaming and jumping...including me...good movie but it left me wanting more.

By the third one, I had even more friends...YAY...and did some more screaming and jumping...but a lot of laughing. I found the third to be a bit more comical...thanks to Parker Posey...it was FABULOUS!!!

I need to buy these and add them to my collection!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parker Posey is all kinds of hott...with a double "t" even. -p

18:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home