Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Careless Memories

This is a bit of an email conversation that I had with one of my dearest friends in da world...JAO!!!...many adventures this padowan and I had...SYDNEY!!!...kangaroo steak!!!...Pitt Street...DARLENE...love her...GOOD TIMES!!!


07/19/05 -NAME THAT TUNE
jakey:
All that noise...and all that sound...
All those spaces I got found...

(This band always reminds me of you!!!)

jao:
"...And birds go flying at the Speed of Sound, to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground, if you could see it then you'd
understand, when you see it then you'll understand."

They should remind you of me, because they're wonderful, and I'm wonderfully
clean!

Although, my heart goes out to them...with all the greatness that was their
A Rush of Blood to the Head album, and every song thereon, my dear friend
Chris Martin and his associates had such a challenge to better the best.
Don't get me wrong, there are great songs and lyrics on X&Y, but I was the
cause of my own disappointment by having great expectations.

Pero hey, todos los grandes han tenido sus malos días.

isn't it time you talk to your doctor about | jao ?

jakey:
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful...

Though I admit you are right about the Triumph that was "A Rush Of Blood To The Head"
...I can only assume that "X&Y" will be absolutely fabulous...since at this time, I am a bit destitute I will have to be patient
with my expectations for their latest accomplishment!!! I hear angels rejoicing with this
one.

Let me just say...while laying in bed at night and having Coldplay come alive on the MTV is a pleasant
tickling of the eardrum.

And now my dear fellow...shall we discuss the Absolute Brilliance that is to come with Harry Potter And The
Half Blood Prince. This treasure trove shall not go un-loved...I anxiously await the 1st to feel the
wealth once again that I may purchase said items.

...with Careless Memories
jakey...wooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home