Sunday, April 17, 2005

It's my duty...

...So here I am almost six weeks after my last post...I felt like I really didn't have much to say and put out there...I didn't want the same things to be said day after day...BORING!!!

Alas, I was encouraged by a couple of fellow bloggers to "Just go ahead and commit to writing at least once a week at first and then you could work yourself up to more...if you wanted". So I took their advice and decided to try it again. What could it hurt?...make a commitment and stick with it.

I have a few favourite blogs that I read on a regular basis and sometimes they don't put much out there other than a line or two...so I guess I could keep it simple if I needed to. I would love to incorporate some of the great gadgets that I have seen on other blogs...I guess that will come with time.

...and honestly, there has been tons that has been going on in my life over the last six weeks that I could write about.

...so here's my pledge...I solemnly swear to Blog...Blog in the good times, Blog in the bad times, Blog all the time...well...maybe!!! I'm such a DORK!!!

jake...woooooooooooooooooosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home