Thursday, June 30, 2005

Girl Power

Amanda-Jayne's sister, Felicity, is going through a really hard time right now...and needed some emotional help and encouragement. They've both always been "Thick-as-Thieves" and have always had each others back. They don't always agree on everything but they would both lay down their own lives for the other.

Amanda-Jayne burned a CD for her sister and made a listing of the songs as well as a brief description of each. I just thought it was SO cool. I love Amanda-Jayne...she's my sweetheart!!!

"Felicity's Survival Songs"
1. Since You’ve Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson
2. You Gotta Be – Des’ree
3. Cry Me A River – Justin Timberlake
4. Bent – Matt Nathanson
5. A Man and A Woman – U2
6. 1985 – Bowling For Soup
7. Stacy’s Mom – Fountains of Wayne
8. I Hate Myself For Loving You – Joan Jett
9. All These Things I’ve Done – The Killers
10. Pretty the World – Matt Nathanson
11. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
12. Somebody To Love – Queen
13. Take Your Mama Out – Scissor Sisters

1. Awesome girl power song!
2. Motivational, Encouraging Song!
3. Cool Revenge Song!
4. Telling it Like it Is Song!
5. Yeah…it’s U2 man
6. Fun song that totally suits you and me
7. Another fun song that totally suits us (Grace’s Mom & Mioshi’s Mom!)
8. Just a Cool Oldie but a Goodie
9. Beautifully written gets Heart Pumping
10. Something that I hope a guy Says to me (You probably hear it all the time)
11. Um…Had to include…no reason to explain
12. May have heard from Ella Enchanted…Rocks!
13. Totally Rocks and makes you want to Dance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home