Sunday, June 19, 2005

She Know's Me Best

Amanda Jayne got this email from one of her friends and she had loads of fun...so she sent it to me.

The idea behind it all was to copy it, send it to all of your friends including the one that sent it to you and then they would answer the questions about you and then turn around and send it back to you. Kind of a "See-Who-Knows-You-Best" thang!!!

Out of everyone, she really does know me best...that's why she's my bestest friend and oh SO much more...if ya'll only knew the half of it!!! Love ya Amanda-Jayne...you Sweeetheart you!!!

...so these are her answers about me...
1. Where did we meet? - church
2. Take a stab at my middle name - jeffrey
3. How long have you known me? - 14 years
4. Do I smoke? - only when you drink
5. Do I believe in God? - you used to...i hope you still do...i think deep inside you do but you just don't know what place he has in your life
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting me? - i thought you were cute in a nerdy way and you had a great family...very funny
7. What's my age? - 34 years, 10 months, and 5 days old
8. And my birthday? - august 14,1970
9. And my eye color? - clear blue
10. Do I have any siblings? two brothers S**** L***** and M****** R**
11. Have you ever been angry with me? - oh yes
12. Have you ever been in love with me? - oh yes
13. What's one of my favorite things to do? - take pictures of yourself and blog
14. Do you remember one of the first things I said to you? - i have halatosis
15. What's my favorite type of music? - trash disco and techno crap
16. What is the best feature about me? - where to begin...your eyes, your dimples, your boyish charm, your sense of humor, your compassion
17. Am I shy or outgoing? - shy unless drunk
18. Would you say I am funny? - definitely
19. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules? - not a rebel...except when drunk
20. Special talents? - beautiful voice, make people feel comfortable
21. Would you consider me a friend? - yes
22. Have you ever seen me cry? - yes
23. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be? - jake
24. What's your favorite memory of me? - making out in the bushes when we went camping
25. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring? - gay and fashion mags

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home