Wednesday, June 01, 2005

SWIII


I finally finally finally made it to the theatre and saw Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith.

I loved it.

I left feeling really sad though...sad because it's all over!!! The whole saga...is now no more. It's kind of like everything has come full circle for me now.

When the original came out I remember the excitement and thrills that I felt everytime I went to see it...and my dad took us to see it all the time when it was in the theatre.

It was a larger than life adventure...and I wanted to be Luke Skywalker!!! He was my hero...My brother on the other hand always cared more for Darth Vader and the Dark Side.

After seeing SWIII...I now care for Vader...screw Luke...this was all about Darth Vader!!! My brother was right all the time...I was mislead!!!

How could this be???

jakey...woooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home