Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Buy Time...Don't Lose It

Jake:
Como Esta???

Jake:
Mui bien gracias!!!

Jake:
Mui bonito

Jake:
Gracias

I'm in Guatemala again...this should be the last time for quite some time I think. I had to fly back with my friend so that he could get back home. I'm here just for the night and will be back in the U.S. tomorrow.

We are going to head over to Antigua today...YAY...I'll actually be able to see it. Last week, we didn't get there until after dark. I want to check out FRIDA'S. Amanda-Jayne bought me two...not one...but two shirts from there when she was here back about a year or so ago.

Well...I'm off to the city of early Duran Duran videos...don't you know that I'm goint to let you know that fact as MUCH as possible...especially while I am here.

CIAO!!!

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home