Sunday, September 11, 2005

They'll Never Forget Us

When I was looking through some current pics that were shot recently, I came across some that Amanda-Jayne’s sister had snapped. I forgot that she had borrowed the camera for her birthday dinner.

Amongst the pictures I came across an individual who I used to hang out with and actually considered one of my friends. As it goes though, over time, we stopped hanging out with each other for various reasons and I forgot about him. We no longer spoke to each other.

Well when I came across his picture I was suddenly reminded of how much of a PRICK he was...I literally loathed being around him. He always had a bad attitude...and argued constantly and he was a huge baby. We stopped being friends and I was glad for it.

So, I had not seen or heard from him in about two years and then suddenly there was his picture...”QUEL SURPISE”...he got FAT...NICE!!!

Bad things do happen to Pricks!!!

...with a careless memory
Jake...wooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smith said...

This makes me so curious.

I'm scrambling through images in my head of persons whom we once knew well; persons who also knew [the birthday girl]; persons who [the birthday girl] would invite to her birthday dinner; persons whom you might have loathed in the past while pretending otherwise; persons who always had unattractive attitudes on most occasions; persons who are men; men who would have reason to gain weight.

I'm down to the following men: Joe of Columbia, Steve from Gatlinburg (a real town), Nelvin Cantplapiano, or Bobby Tallbody.

If I spent much more time thinking on this, I could probably add more to that list, afterwhich one would certainly be of whom you speak.

09:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home