Friday, September 09, 2005

I Never Found Out What Made You Leave

...so this came after the fact that Jao found out I was M.I.A.!!!

JAO
OH MY GOD, JAKE!!!!

Why did it take me so long to catch on? Why the hell didn't you call
me, dork? Are Amanda-Jayne, Nick, the kids with you? Are you staying with Matthew? How much did you pay for your ticket? Who else is with you? Have you found a Guatemalan hunk to love you long time? What are you doing there? How long are you staying? Why didn't you bring me with you? How's the weather? Why the hell didn't you call me, dork? What's happening? When will you be back? Do you have hairy balls? Are the rain clouds tumbling down the mountains in the late afternoon? What?...When?...How?

Here I am thinking I did something wrong that made us miss our appointment, and your twink ass is jerking off in Central America. Alright, well, I hope you have fun. Call me when you can.

Shit, I need a drink.

...funny thing is...I did jerk off in Central America...NICE!!!

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask and Ye Shall Receive
The latest chatter in cyberspace. Ask and Ye Shall Receive By David Wallace-Wells Updated Friday, Sept.
Your blog I found while on my break. You may find topics in connection with detoxification issues to be interesting. Take a look when you get a chance.

20:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cedric the Entertainer Will Host AMAs
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hey, interesting! I'll bookmark it!

I have a des moines real estate site/blog. It covers des moines real estate related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

17:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home