Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's Not As Though, As Though You Really Mattered

This morning, I would like to reiterate the fact that I HATE AssHoles and Pricks!!! ---not when they're properly used mind you, as in Man-On-Man action---no no my pretties...I'm speaking of individuals whose characters are those of ASSHOLES and PRICKS!!!

My biggest pet peeve in this world is individuals and their lack of manners, behavior, conduct, elegance, etiquette, formalities, social graces, sophistication!!! Thus the term --- AssHole, Prick!!!

I happened upon one such low-life this morning in the wee hours...and let me just share with you my pretties...I was pissed!!!

I was minding my own business taking my daughter to school manoeuvering myself in the drop-off line, biding my time waiting for my turn to move up the line. Once I made it up to the appropriate drop-off spot...this AssHole behind me apparently managed to drop off his inbreed somewhere other than the designated drop-off point and proceeded to cut in front of me and would not let me into the exiting line...THAT BITCH!!! I continued on in my cordial manner and tried to inch my way into my rightful poistion, however the SONOFABITCH kept moving forward and cut me out!!!...totally disregarding my advancements and locked himself bumper to bumper with the car ahead of him...my rightful spot by the way...OOOH that SONOFABITCH!!! I was pissed...and I hadn't even had my first cup of coffee for the day...that really made it worse...ARRRGHHH!!!

So this AssHole, Prick from Colorado is now etched into my brain for eternity along with many others that manage to survive somehow on this planet. He goes down as a permanent target...ear-marked for a careening over a cliff...that he and his truck may explode...Delish!!!

...and now I shall dance The Robot...away with you my pretties!!!

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooooooooosssshhh!!!