Friday, October 07, 2005

The Door Is Standing Open

Grace asked me today...If I was going to get married??? I laughed out loud!!! In my head I thought...'That would be SO weird'...I then said to her, "I don't even date, how am I going to get married?"

So just how am I going to deal with this dilemma???

...with a careless memory
jake...wooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

**********************************************
Electro Tea & Sympathy ITUNES:
Into Your Eyes - Armand Van Helden
Strobelightz - Azzido Da Bass & Digitalism
I Like The Way - BodyRockers
Careless Memories - Duran Duran
Glass Danse - The Faint
The Conductor - The Faint
Ready 2 Wear - Felix Da Housecat
Madame Hollywood - Felix Da Housecat
Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand
Sweat (On The Walls) - John Tejada
Discotraxx - Ladytron
Seventeen - Ladytron
Destroy Everything You Touch - Ladytron
White Light Generator - Ladytron
Soundtrack Of Now - Miss Kittin
Making Out - No Doubt
Platinum Blonde Life - No Doubt
Eple - Royksopp
Poor Leno - Royksopp
Only This Moment - Royksopp
Fade To Grey - Visage
Fashionist - Waldorf

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

08:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home