Thursday, October 27, 2005

This Is Planet Earth

Nick, Amanda-Jayne and I went up to the college to get everything in order. We are all going back for the Spring semester. Nick and I are going to Kingwood College, Amanda-Jayne will be finishing up her bachelors program at the University of Houston. Then onto Grad School and then onto her Doctorate. It's nice to finally realize what you want to do in life. Amanda-Jayne has always known what she wanted...a few variations along the way, but pretty much right on track with what she originally wanted to do. In about 2010 we'll all have to refer to her as Doctor Amanda-Jayne...Fabulous!!!

Since graduating High School in 1988, I've been coasting...never sure in which direction I wanted to go...so year after year, I've been going from one dead end job to another...which totally sucks and I have recently realized what it is that I excel at and just exactly in what direction I should be going. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, to Miss Amanda-Jayne for helping me see the light and believe in myself to do what it is that I'm going to do.

Nick has decided in which direction he shall travel as well and along the way may actually specialize in one particular field.

It's going to be very interesting to see where we end up in the next five years, the next ten years and it will be very interesting to see our children and ourselves in school all at the same time!!! Way Cool.

Boogie is striving for President Of The United States and West Point seems to be calling his name...Reach for it babe!!!

Boogie, Nick and I played some Competitive Frisbee yesterday...after climbing and posing in one of our backyard trees.

We're Careless...simply Careless!!!

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home