Monday, January 23, 2006

Take Me Every Morning Take Me Every Night

This last week has been busy busy busy!!!

I worked really late last Monday night and was able to get about 5 hours of sleep before waking up on Tuesday morning to get the children and myself up and out the door for school. Then managed to stay awake on Tuesday till 23:00 before retiring for the night to wake up for another early morning on Wednesday and go all day long again.

And so, it was like that all week. From the looks of it, it will be like this for the next 16 weeks until Summer Vacation!!!

I can tell you right now that coffee and hot tea will become my two best friends...they shall help keep my eyelids in an upright and propped-open position.

This freshman's class schedule includes:
Algebra
History
Government
Acting II

...with a careless memory
jake...wooooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home