Thursday, April 21, 2005

HOMO-Hunting

Today was another meeting for the Houston Pride Parade committee that I was supposed to go to, however...I was sawing logs at the time...a girl does need her Beauty Sleep!!!

The whole point of me getting involved with this group was to meet gay people, and possibly start networking within the "gay scene". I live such a sheltered lifestyle that I think I can count all of my gay friends on three fingers!!!

So now I will have to make another empty promise to myself that I will make the next meeting and get in there and get involved!!!

The ideal scenario here would be something along these lines...meet some hot guys, who would then introduce me to their hot guy friends who would then in turn, introduce me to their hot guy friends, and so on, and so on, and so on!!!
smoochy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home