Sunday, September 18, 2005

So, If We Sometimes Fight...

Have you ever felt like the biggest asshole in the world??? I have...last night I was the biggest asshole of all assholes.

Our story begins...

Nick and I were working, as we always do on Saturday Nights. We found out that our computer systems were going to be down for about an hour. It was already really slow...and we thought about leaving early. We usually work till about 11:30. So we checked with our Supervisor and she said “Yeah, no problem”.

Cool. So I call the house and tell Boogie that we are leaving early. He’s like, “Alright, I’ll tell mom”. So Ten-O’Clock rolls around and we head for the door. On the way out, I say “Why don’t we stop for a drink?”

Drinks it is!!! We head for the door and I tell Nick, “Hold on, let me call the house and let them know”. I call, Gracie picks up and I tell her to let her mom know that we will be home later.

So with all of that done, we head over to Woodrows for a drink.

Four beers and four hours later we finally head for the car. Little did we know the good times were coming to an end.

We arrived at the house with the Suburban gone and our next door neighbor standing in the driveway wrapped up in a blanket. FUCK!!! This is NOT good.

“Amanda-Jane is looking for you guys...and she’s pissed”. “Yeah...we kinda figured that”.

Ten minutes later Amanda-Jayne comes into the house and ripps us both new assholes. This is one woman you do not EVER want to cross. So another hour and a half of her yelling and screaming at us, we finally wrap things up and settle into the beds...ALL SEPARATE BEDS!!!

She had to get up 2 hours later and go to work till 5:00.

Looking back now, I feel SO bad...she had no clue where we were. Didn't know if we were alive or dead. We didn’t even bother to call and give her a heads up. I feel SO guilty.

So, in hopes of somehow making this up to her, we’re going to send her some flowers at work and take her out this week. She deserves it after what we did. She was freaking out...we’re really horrible guys.

...with a careless memory
jake...wooooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home