Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Give Me The Green Light And Watch Me Move It

I finally have a minute to sit down with big Mac and write down my random thoughts for the day. It's becoming harder and harder to do this..."WHY"???...you say. Well...

Not only are there five people in this house that have to get on big Mac for various reasons such as, but not limited to; checking email, balancing checking accounts, typing in notes, researching various topics, or learning how to compose digital, organic music with the help of "Garage Band". (BTW...Thanks for that H.G., Nick is having tons of fun)!!!

Also, Also...there is heaps and heaps of reading and homework that have to be finished and comprehended on a daily basis!!! My personal time has gone from reading magazines, searching for online single guys, watching Desperate Housewives to studying Native American Indians, Government, Algebraic Formulas and Shakespeare!!! Yes SHAKESPEARE!!!

I have my first MINI-EXAM this week...can someone please explain to me "MINI-EXAM"...where did this term come from??? Could we not just call this an exam???!!!

Fortunately, the book we're being tested on is an easy read and I started reading it way before I should have so I don't have that sense of being behind everyone else and not being able to catch up!!! Bad thing is though, I can't be like the Hare and think that the Tortoise wont pass me up and beat me to the finish line.

Something else due this week is Shakespeare's "Love's Labor's Lost", interpreted and comprehended for understanding then over the next couple of weeks re-created in a five-minute scene with two other actors from my class and then presented for everyone else to see and critique!!! In the end, this will be fun and exciting...but getting to that point will take DILIGENCE...DILIGENCE I tell you!!!

I can actually feel the jelly in my brain being stimulated and expanding and growing big and beautiful...like the Blob!!!

...with a careless memory
jake...woooooooooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blob is not beautiful...but I hear that zombies like big braaaaaiiins!

-p

21:18  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that big mac I miss him so all the good times with a martini in hand! he helped me throught some tuff times that puter of your! oh btw I have a great little story to tell you about the random hot bois at pride that I took a picture with that you ahve posted on you blogg! hehehehee I found them again!

Popey!!

23:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home