Saturday, April 30, 2005

OOOH!!! NASSSTY!!!

I casually strolled into the STANKY bathroom here at work, minding my own business of course, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a gentlemen washing his hands. The place reeeked of crap so I naturally assumed that he was the cause for the sudden burning irritation in my eyes.

I made my way to the urinal to do my business and in the middle of stream, the said gentleman made his way to the stall...locked the door, let down the seat, dropped his pants and began blowin' like a fog horn!!! Damn!!!

Now, don't get me wrong...I have no problems with mother nature and her calling but...WHY???...WHY???...OH WHY???...did this man wash BEFORE doing the dirty deed...I just don't get it!!!

Wouldn't one be nastier AFTER all the wiping??? EWWW!!! YUKKK!!!

***Lesson learned...never ever EVER...shake hands with pre-washers!!!

jake...Woooooooooshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home