Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Jake?...Party of one...Jake?...Party of one...

So I decided to take a chance and make a go for it...WITH MR. X...that is...so I called him up. As luck would have it...he answered the phone and we talked for a short time. I was actually at work when I called so I had to keep it brief. In our short conversation, we established that we would set aside a day this week to talk...he had school and I had work.

So the date was set for today...YEAH!!!...I WAS THRILLED!!! I waited PATIENTLY...and then waited some more...and waited some more...and waited some more...DAMN!!! Just when I thought that I might actually get to meet some really nice guy...

After discussing my dilemma with O,...I just had to get another SISTA'S opinion on the matter...I decided to call him...I called... at 19:00, 19:15, 19:45, and 21:05!!! IS THAT BAD??? ...WHAT???...ME???...A STALKER??? Say it isn't so...

So the SUNOFABITCH never answered. I can see the writing all over the wall on this...NOT INTERESTED!!!

That's the last FUCKING ALMOST BLIND DATE I'll ever go on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home