Monday, October 03, 2005

Where Is My Friend When I Need You Most???

I wish her the best...should she ever wander back into my life I will embrace her with open arms and simply suggest we sit for tea and sympathy. After long stares and moments of wonderment we can finally begin our conversation and discuss all the questions...that never had any answers.

Laughter would be strongly encouraged...tons of hugs and holding of hands would bring joy, ecstasy and tears.

There we can catch up on all that has gone on since our last days together and discover just how life has been. And then we will talk of future plans and make each other a promise ...a promise to be there for each other always and forever and never leave the other one behind again.

In those moments we will fix each other.

...with a careless memory
jake...wooooooooooooooooossshhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home